Insanity Max 30 Schedule
What is the Insanity Max 30 Schedule?
Created by Shaun T, the Insanity Max 30 Schedule is a 60-day / 2-month fitness program. Each month has a different set of workout, and each set lasts 30 minutes, hence the name. With this workout schedule, it is all about maxing out; pushing your body to its very limits. It is all about going as hard as you can and for as long as you can taking a break only after you have completely reached your body’s limit. This workout program will reveal just how fit/unfit you are, with some lasting a mere 3 minutes at their first attempt. Make no mistake though; compared to those who can barely last a minute, this is a huge achievement. The idea of this program is to push yourself further every day such that by the end of the 60 days, you can last through the entire 30-minute period of the workout set.
How does it Work?
Max 30 is primarily meant for those people who want to get the most out of their sessions, without having to put in too much time. For this reason, this program is designed to:
- Use no weight and no equipment.
- Last 30 minutes for each workout.
- Have no cool down periods.
- Have multiple moves such that you are always moving and do not get to feel comfortable in any one position.
- Operate based on “Max Out Training.”
With Max Out Training, you basically start the video and perform the routine as hard as you can and for as long as you can until your body cannot move anymore. At this point, you then write down the time at which your body maxed out. This is done every day, and as you write down a new number each time, you get to monitor how far you are coming along and get to see how the workout is improving your fitness and stamina. The 12 workouts focus on cardio, Tabata strength training and intense testing of your body and mind. The best part of this workout is that it not only builds on your physical strength, but it also works on your willpower, giving you a thorough workout session. The first month of the Insanity Max 30 Schedule is much easier than the second month, but then again “easy” is a relative term. Of course, the difference in the easiness of the routine is expected because your stamina is expected to increase with time, just as well, thus allowing you to handle more intense schedules.
- Cardio Challenge: You are welcomed into the Insanity Max 30 Schedule with some cardio endurance routines that will really get you sweating and out of breath.
- Sweat Intervals: This interval training is like nothing you have ever done before. It is very engaging and intense right from the start, guaranteeing that you will burn a tremendous amount of calories. Besides focusing on your whole body, your core is also engaged throughout the entire workout.
- Tabata Power: This is where you get to engage in some very challenging resistance moves, with your body weight supplying the resistance. Your muscles will be burning after these Tabata-style intervals.
- Tabata Strength: During this course of the workout, the moves are demanding and innovative, and you have to go through them without taking any rest.
- Friday Fight: Round 1
The second month of the Insanity Max 30 Schedule is just a more intense version of the first month. In month 2 you will get to go through:
- Max Out Cardio
- Max Out Sweat
- Max Out Power
- Max Out Strength
- Friday Fight: Round 2
How Long Does It Take To See Results?
With the Insanity Max 30 Schedule, the period after which you get to see results will depend on your starting point, your efforts and your goals. Most users get to see the results from about 2 weeks to a month or so into the workout. The best part is that after you have maxed out every workout in the 60-day program, you can send your before and after photos to Beachbody® for a free t-shirt. If in any case, you happen not to see any results after the first month, the program package comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. Considering the intensity of the workout though, it is highly unlikely that you will voice any lack of satisfaction with the Insanity Max 30 Schedule.
Benefits of the Insanity Max 30 Schedule
- 30 minutes a day for a full workout is very convenient.
- Only lasts 5 days a week and you get to have your weekends free.
- The moves are interesting and engaging.
- Fitness buffs will appreciate the fact that this workout schedule is very challenging.
- No equipment needed.
- Each move comes with a modified version. Therefore, everyone can settle for what’s more comfortable for his or her body.
- The program comes with 2 extra workouts: Pulse and Ab attack: 10.
- It actually works!
The Insanity Max 30 Schedule is the kind of workout program that requires a lot of willpower, besides physical strength. Being a Max Out Training-based program, willpower is what will push you to last a little longer with each day, allowing you to complete the full 30-minute workout by the time you are done with the 60 days. The perseverance is beyond worth it though as you will get to enjoy both physical and mental improvement.