How to Get Beachbody On Demand
Have you been searching for a way to stream the best workouts from your TV or computer? Well, now you can with Beachbody on Demand (or BOD). With BOD you’ll have the option to stream 100s of workouts. In this post, we’ll cover everything. Including what streaming with Beachbody on Demand is like, how to get Beachbody on Demand, and how much it costs.
Spoiler alert! With Beachbody on Demand’s Annual access pass, you’ll have the ability to do any of Beachbody’s workouts, in addition to being able to download each programs custom nutrition guide. You’ll get full access to every workout for less than $100.
What Is Beachbody on Demand?
BOD is a platform that allows you to stream all of the Beachbody workouts from your TV or mobile device. With BOD you can choose any workout program like Body Beast, download the nutrition guide, or if you want you can do a combination of several workouts.
If you don’t really know which program would be the best fit for you, then there is a quiz you can take that will help you decide. But, if you know what program you want, or if you have a favorite trainer like Tony Horton, you can find a workout that way. There’s also a choice to pick your program based on your goals. Meaning, you’ll have an option like “lose weight” or “build muscle”, and each workout will be sorted into its corresponding category.
Beachbody on Demand also features exclusive workouts such as the 3-week yoga retreat, and bonus workouts from the famous 21-day fix.
The Beachbody on Demand workouts can be streamed from literally anywhere that you have data/WIFI. Which is a big plus for those of us that travel for a
What is the BOD All Access Pass?
When BOD was first released several years ago, it had a different system. You only had the option to stream some of the older programs, and if you chose to purchase new programs in the future, you could then add that workout to your BOD library.
With BOD All Access Pass, you don’t have any restrictions and can stream whatever workout you desire.
It includes workouts such as, but not limited too:
And much, MUCH more.
I’m not kidding when I say the All Access Pass gives you every workout ever created by Beachbody. It’s an annual pass, so you get billed yearly, and if Beachbody releases a new product, you’ll have instant access to it.
What if I don’t Choose the All Access Pass?
If you don’t go with the pass, then you’ll get what I described earlier in this post. You’ll get access to the older workouts, and any that you purchase in the future, but not all of the workouts. Right now, the
All Access Challenge Pack – What’s Included?
- Access to over 600 workouts including new releases that come out in the future.
- Downloadable nutrition guides and workout calendars
- A 7 piece container system to portion meals
- A bag of
shakeologyin the flavor of your choice
- 10% off all future purchases
- Access to monthly challenges and other giveaways
- You can become a Beachbody coach free of charge at any time
.Ifyou don’t want the Shakeology, and just want the workout programs and all resources included therein, then click on the link.
- BOD Pros and Cons
- Complete access to over $3,000 in workouts
- Cheaper than a gym membership
- You can start right away without waiting for anything in the mail
- You can stream the workouts on any device
- Gives you all the resources needed to get to your goal
- 10% discount on all future Beachbody purchases.
- Fresh content every month
- You can try any program you want instead of paying for it outright
- Access to all future programs
- Free 30-day money back guarantee
- You aren’t able to download the workouts, only stream them.
- If you want to stream it on your TV, you’ll need to get an HDMI cord
- You’re renting vs owning.
The question of how to get Beachbody on Demand is simple, just click on a link on this page. That being said, BOD is a great option for those who like to try a variety of different workouts at a low price. If you have any questions about BOD, leave a comment below and I’ll answer it as soon as possible.
If you’re not sure about getting BOD, there is a 30-day money back guarantee that lets you try it risk-free for 30 days. The only thing is that you won’t have access to all the workouts unless you get the All Access Pass.