Focus T25 Review
I’m guessing the reason that you are here is that you say an infomercial for the T25 workout and you wanted to learn more about it. Well, you’re in the right place. Below I’m going to share with you my unbiased T25 review.
Some things you can to learn about are:
- What is T25?
- Who is the program for?
- Why does the program work so well?
- Why doesn’t it work?
- And much more
Updated: August 10th 2018
Who is this Focus T25 Workout Program For?
This program is for people who hate going to the gym, or simply don’t have time for the gym anymore. If you don’t have the luxury of time, that doesn’t mean that weight loss isn’t in the cards right now. Focus T25 was designed for anyone that wants to lose weight and doesn’t have a whole lot of time to do it. The program creators, Beachbody, literally condensed around two hours workout into a 25-minute workout program. That’ means ANYONE including you can find time to workout. Whether you are a busy mom working 50-60 hours a week or a high-flying executive who forever runs short of time, this program is for you.
Why Is The Focus T25 Program So Effective?
There is nothing more saddening and scary than working out but still not reaching your goal. Today’s fitness market has been filled with whacky products that are meant to squeeze out $$$ from desperate consumers. And, not helping you achieve your next weight loss milestone. Many of us go to the gym expecting to get into amazing shape from just a few hours of working out. Unfortunately, most of us end up gaining weight, or not changing at all. Some are lucky enough to succeed and have an athletic fit body that slowly fades away forcing you to live in the gym. I think we can all agree that none of us want to end up in this situation? The Focus T25 got its name from Shaun-T’s idea to combine the best workout combinations to come up with a foolproof, fat-scorching 25 minutes, t25 workout program. Specifically, he targeted those workout combinations that would allow muscle gain while still burning off a ton of fat from your waistline. Interestingly, it’s quite hard to find any negative T25 reviews anywhere on the internet. Who cannot afford to spare a mere 25 minutes to get into shape? The program suits every person, I think you’ll come to realize that if you read some of the T25 reviews on the internet. And, especially the busy people who have little free time. You don’t need to buy any equipment. Once you buy the program, your order comes with a kit that packs everything you need to hit the ground running. The kit consists of a guide on how to start your routine, what to eat and how to record your progress. Thus, making the program cost- friendly compared to other programs.Once you purchase the workout, you are assigned a trainer or coach who will help you throughout the training. There is a dedicated online community comprising of fitness gurus and fitness freaks who have done the program. They are always ready to offer guidance and a word of encouragement. Moreover, it comes with workout calendars for the Alpha and Beta phases and a nutritional plan that is rarely offered from traditional gyms. Thus, this T25 reviews should be showing you why this is the perfect workout for those who want to lose weight fast But, you have to keep this in the back of your mind: nutrition is everything when it comes to successful weight loss and packing on some muscles on your body. What does this mean to you? You won’t be successful with T25 if you ignore the dieting part of it. The whole plan is meant to help you burn more calories than you consume. If the program has not worked for you, you may want to look into that. Besides, several types of research have been done in recent years, which seem to favor the short intense workouts as opposed to the long and drawn out workouts. These short workouts have been shown to be especially effective when trying to lose weight. According to a Focus T25 review by Dr. Melinda Ratini, of WebMD: “Focus T25 is awesome when you are searching for a regimen that works all the real muscle bunches, including your core muscles, and ensures you get all the high-impact practice that you require every week. It’s all concentrated into only 25 minutes a day. No matter how busy you are you, if you have only 25 minutes to spare, this program is good for you.” To achieve amazing results, learn how to warm up and cool off your body. Also, you need to understand how to work out at the pace you feel comfortable with and also stretch out often to prevent tightening of your muscles. Why It Doesn’t’ Work… For Some People Focus T25 is a serious program! It’s a bit different from other programs you might have done. Putting it in black and white – it can be pretty challenging. Let me break it down for you, this program is not for you if:
- You decide to perform a handful of 30 sec repetitions of a particular workout and expect results from it. That won’t happen.
- You if you hate pushing hard or sweating.
- If you try to keep up with the pace instructor. Chances are you might tire up along the way and give up on the program altogether.
It requires commitment, dedication and faithfulness to the programs schedule if you want to experience any change. Similarly, it requires a willingness and mental power to break a sweat. So don’t just order your Focus T25 DVDs and bounce right into the workouts thinking that it will easily get you into shape. We suggest that if you have not been exercising for a long time, you modify the program to allow you to go at your own pace. Once you feel like you’re ready to take on the Focus T25 workout, you can start doing the workouts at full speed and get into the best shape of your life. Always watch the methods you use. Always warm up and cool off. it’ll pay off in the end.
The Perfect Workout Program For Busy People!
Focus T25 is an excellent, 25 minutes high-intensity cardio exercise. It’s perfect both for the experienced users and beginners. Even if you have not been active for a couple of years. So, you don’t have much time at your disposal yet you need to streamline your exercise time and faithfully undertake all your work out sessions? You might need them to be as quick, basic and powerful as could be reasonably expected. That’s exactly what T25 is all about. This program is perfect for you if you would prefer not to spend couple hours each day working out. The program takes away less than 30 minutes after your busy schedule. Besides, you don’t need any noteworthy equipment. So you can fix the workout anytime that is convenient for you, five times each week.
What do the workouts involve? Do they require equipment?
I’ve covered this in some other T25 reviews as well, but Focus T25 is a DVD workout series from Shaun T, the trainer who created the Insanity video workout series. The program has basically three cycles each with their respective workouts. T25 program is designed entirely to be performed indoors, meaning no weightlifting. However, Focus T25 does have some weight training workouts. That means, at some point, you will have to use a resistance band or supply yours owns set of dumbbells. Luckily, for you, the new Shaun T’ program, Focus T25 comes with a 15lb B-Lines resistance band as a gift to you. So, unless you are a
- The first cycles – Alpha cycle – is designed to build a solid foundation for your fitness and prepare you on your way to getting in shape. The work out is a lot easier and friendly to new users. Some of the workouts in this phase include Cardio, speed 1.0, total body circuit, Abs interval, and lower focus.
Cardio focuses on the lower abdomen, and so does abs interval. Lower focus works on the lower body mainly on thighs. Speed 1.0 focuses on the legs making you more athletic and much lighter. Total body circuit focuses on the upper part of the body. Now, this phase targets the arms, legs, back, and the core. The arms are strengthened by doing planks. It requires your hands to support your body weight. Kicks and jumps strengthen your legs. The abs interval includes exercises fit for the back. Abs intervals and some core exercises work to strengthen the abdominal muscles. These exercises are intense and enhance body strength.
- The second five weeks – Beta Cycle – are more strenuous. After five weeks of the first month, you qualify for the next stage, the Beta Phase. Beta phase has five workouts: core cardio, speed 2.0, Rip`T Circuit, upper focus and dynamic core. They are more intense but the body is well adapted. Moreover, this phase comes with a nutrition plan that helps you achieve quick results. Expect to lose an average 3 pounds in this phase.
Total body circuits orientate the beta phase, the warm-ups are more difficult and exercises more tedious and intense. This phase contains five exercises: core cardio, speed 2.0, Rip`T circuit, dynamic core, and upper focus. The workouts still take 25 minutes but Fridays is a double day, which means you have to perform two sets of exercises. There is a cooldown set for two minutes. The exercises are less challenging due to the routine of workout laid by alpha phase.
- Gamma Phase. This workout is optional. And is sold separately. Weights are used here. The training focuses on building strength. The schedule is a little more extreme. Its` exercises: Rip’T up that works on the upper body fully. Extreme circuit burns fat and builds muscle simultaneously. Then the pyramid that is more cardio and speed 3.0 that is an enhanced pace.
Are the Shaun T’s workouts too hard for beginners?
No. Not at all. But if you are a beginner, you need to pace yourself. Don’t try to keep up with the coach on the DVD. Focus on your own workout. And, you’ll definitely be able to achieve your body shape and size of your dreams. Focus T25 review, allows you to perform great low impact modifications to help you build your strength and stamina. As you begin to get stronger you can increase your intensity. You will still get results from doing the modifications, but in a different level compared t the other more experienced users. But, you’ll still be able to burn calories and it will be effective. However, if you want to achieve greater results, don’t shy away from pushing yourself harder.
What are the Items Included In the Focus T25 Program?
The Shaun T’s Base Kit comes with:
- 10 Workouts
- Alpha: Total Body Circuit –the program
focusesresistance and strength without having to lift a single weight.
- Alpha, Speed 1.0that contains a
fast pacedworkout that ignites your quickness, helps burn fat in your body and thus gets you fast results.
- Alpha, Cardio which is a sweat drenching and calorie burning cardio based workout.
- Alpha, Lower Focus which focuses on the lower abdomen It helps kick up your metabolism burn fat especially on the abs. At the same time, it keeps you focused while working your lower-body muscles.
- Alpha, Ab Intervals which will involve spending a couple of minutes on the floor doing ab workouts punctuated with quick cardio recovery workouts in between. The Ab interval routine is important in that it helps you shred the fat from your midsection and still get you the abs you have always dreamt of.
- Beta: Dynamic Core is sort of dynamic crazy core routine that takes you from horizontal to vertical and
- Beta: Core Cardio, a progressive cardio-core designed to get your body shredded fast. Now here is where you’ll “get your sweat on”.
- Beta: Speed 2.0, now this one is intended to rev it all. That means taking it all the way up with Shaun’s calorie- burning, speed drills.
- Beta, Upper Focus specifically designed to help you develop the upper body you have always dreamed of. All you need to do is
- Beta: Rip’t Circuit– which is another powerful workout comprised of upper body, cardio, upper body and abs that you do on repeat. The essence of all this is to take your body even more shredded
- Then there the Bonus Tools
- Alpha-Beta Workout Calendars. These calendars take out the
guess workso that you don’t miss anything. They guide you on the particular workouts you need to do every day.
- Free Online Support tools that keep on motivating you with ’round-the-clock access to reliable peer support and fitness gurus.
- Quick Start Guide which helps you to easily get started by laying down a step-by-step guide on how to achieve your best results.
- Lastly, The Free Gifts:
- 24/7 Online Support which keeps users motivated
withby offering round-the-clock access to peer support and fitness experts.
- Stretch Workout. Very important. After completing 5 days of hard work, you need to stretch out your body and relieve those muscles with a 25 minute long stretch out
- B-Lines Resistance Band (15 lb) – This is the only equipment that comes with your order of the Focus T25 program. The line resistance will assist you in burning fat faster.
- 5-Day Fast Track – It’s not easy to achieve your desired body size with this 5-day meal plan. 5-day Fast Track gives you a jump start you need on
journeyto weight . lose
The Gamma cycle is in the deluxe package and lasts 4 weeks.
- Then, there is the T25 Nutritional plan
Break Down of the Schedule
I’ve talked about this before in some other reviews as well, but Focus T25 is basically a
Focus t25 – Alpha phase Schedule. The alpha phase takes a month before you move to the next phase. Here is the breakdown of what happens in the first month into the program:
- Week one: Monday- cardio. Tuesday- speed 1.0, Wednesday- Total Body Circuit. Thursday- Abs workout and Friday – lower focus.
- Week two: Monday- cardio, Tuesday- Total Body Circuit, Wednesday- speed 1.0, Thursday- cardio, and Friday – Abs intervals and Lower focus.
- Week three: Monday- Total Body Circuit, Tuesday- speed 1.0, Wednesday- Lower focus, Thursday- cardio and Friday- Total Body Circuit and abs intervals.
- Week four: Monday- cardio, Tuesday- total body circuit, Wednesday- lower focus, Thursday- total body circuit, and Friday- Abs intervals and speed 1.0.
- Week five: Monday- Total Body Circuit, Tuesday- Abs intervals, Wednesday- Total Body Circuit, Thursday- cardio, and Friday total Body Circuit and Lower focus. Your takeaway: As a beginner, it is recommended to work at your own pace. Trying to keep up with the trainer may result
tofrustrations. The phase is considered tough since it is the first exercise program for many. Moreover, your body is not used to serious excercising. So you will need some persistence.
Second-month schedule: Beta Cycle.
- Week Six: Monday- core cardio, Tuesday- speed 2.0, Wednesday- Rip`T circuit, Thursday- Dynamic core, Friday- Upper focus and core cardio.
- Week Seven: Monday- Dynamic Core, Tuesday- core cardio, Wednesday- Rip`T circuit, Thursday- upper focus, Friday-Upper focus and core cardio.
- Week Eight: Monday- Core Cardio, Tuesday- upper focus, Wednesday- speed 2.0, Thursday- Rip`T circuit, Friday- speed 2.0
- Week Nine: Monday- Rip`T circuit, Tuesday- Dynamic Core, Wednesday- core cardio, Thursday- Dynamic Core, Friday- speed 2.0 and upper focus
. Week Ten: Monday- Rip`T circuit, Tuesday- core cardio, Wednesday- Rip`T Circuit, Thursday- Dynamic Core, Friday Rip`T circuit and speed 2.0. After the two months, an average of 20 pounds is lost. Six packs become a reality, with other users packing on more muscles on their arms and legs. The exercises are recommended
- Week Eleven: Monday- speed 3.0, Tuesday- Rip`T, Wednesday- Extreme Circuit, Thursday-Pyramid, Friday- speed 3.0
- Week Twelve: Monday- Rip`T up, Tuesday- Extreme Circuit, Wednesday- Speed 3.0. Thursday – the pyramid, Friday- Rip`T up.
- Week Thirteen: Monday- the pyramid, Tuesday- speed 3.0. Wednesday- Rip`T up, Thursday – extreme circuit, Friday- the Pyramid.
- Week Fourteen: Monday- Extreme circuit, Tuesday- Rip`T up, Wednesday- Speed 3.0, Thursday- the pyramid, Friday- Extreme circuit.
Who is the creator of Focus T25? Born Shaun Thompson, Shaun T has BS in Sports science with a minor in Theater and Dance. He is the kind of a guy who knows how to put his both degrees into use. Apart from appearing, appearing on HBO’s Six Feet Under, CNN, and other TV shows, Shaun is known for creating
Is Focus T25 Workout Safe For Someone Who Has A Health Condition?
So far, at the time of writing this, we have never heard of any adverse effect related to the use of this program. However, you need to be extra careful if you have a pre-existing health condition. We strongly encourage you to confirm with your doctor whether this program is
But, despite the fact that fitness addicts state that the program is easy, be prepared for major muscle strains especially at the start and during the Beta phase. Focus T25 workout is perfect for anyone who wants to shape up their bodies, cut a couple of pounds or get their body well-toned. With the Focus T25 program, you no longer experience frustrations and the mental conflicts associated with most workout programs such as the Insanity. In other words, Focus T25 is