If there was any workout plan that could turn you into a complete fitness beast, it’s the body beast workout. It is a
The workout along with the eating
Like any other workout program, the diet plan called the eating
The workout diet program is designed around weights and portion control, so it’s recommended that you have the following to get the best results:
- Dumbbells or adjustable weights
- Adjustable workout bench
- Pull up bar
- Meal prep containers
- Food measuring equipment
The body beast workout program is spread over 12
Block 1 – Build
Phase Length – 3 weeks
This phase introduces you to workouts with weights, including
The workouts under “build” target the following areas:
What to expect:
- This may be an introductory phase, but it is
intense,and requires discipline. It’ll make your muscles sore for longer time periods, but the incredible workout burn will keep you pumped for the next phase
- You’ll start seeing definition in your body towards the end of the 3rd
- You need to consume 800 calories or above your caloric baseline with the eating plan, which might take time to adjust to.
Block 2 – Builk
Phase Length – 5 weeks
The game is amped up to a whole new level with more training methods, such as force sets,
The workouts under “bulk” target the following areas:
What to expect:
- Your eating plan will switch to cutting down calorie intake by 200-300 per day.
- Your body would look leaner, but you will also put on weight due to gained muscle.
Block 3 – Beast
Phase Length – 4 Weeks
You’ve reached the home stretch. The training methods are a mix of the ones in the previous two phases, and this phase introduces intense cardio to polish your physique and help you end this training program on a high.
The workouts under the “beast” phase target the following areas:
- Total body
What to expect:
- With this being the last phase, you’ll feel yourself being more prepared for the intensity of the workout as compared to previous phases.
- With cardio being the big part of this phase, your stamina will see a big increase
- The eating plan would require you to further reduce your calorie intake by 200-400 calories each day. You would be consuming fewer carbs in this phase to shed off any extra fat.
The diet plan is designed keeping in mind the goal to gain muscle and lost fat at the same time. The eating plan that comes with the workout plan is extremely detailed. Sharing numbers on the most minute ingredients. The diet plan covers the various food ingredients, the portions you need, the supplements you require, the shakes to start your day with, every doubt that you may have about the meal plan at first glance is answered.
The diet plan consists of 5-6 meals a day. You start with finding your required calorie intake, with the help of the beast calorie calculator. Once you’ve found out the mandatory calorie intake, you can proceed with the relevant portion chart discussed in detail in the eating plan.
Meal prep with the eating plan can be quite taxing. Improper meal prep or not following your diet simply because it takes too much time can completely undo your hard work.
The following tips can help you manage your eating plan effectively:
- Gear up with food measuring tools. portion control is extremely important in this diet, so don’t forget to purchase food measuring tools like a food scale.
- Always shop with a grocery list. We tend to use replacements available at home if we forget to buy a certain ingredient. Take your grocery list
alongso that you don’t miss out on buying what you need.
- Buy and cook in bulk. Many of the approved foods and ingredients can be stored, or frozen for long periods of time. You can take out one or two portions each week to get your meal prep done a week in advance.
- Buy fresh fruits and vegetables. Stick to consuming fresh fruits and vegetables that are in season to get the best nutritional benefit. Any stored, canned, or frozen produce will have some sort of preservatives.
- Watch out for any sales. Buying healthy food is expensive, so don’t hesitate to use coupons, or buying things that are on sale.
- Remember the affordable food list. The following will be among the most inexpensive to buy. So, if you’re on a budget, save the food list below for more savings:
- Lean ground beef, turkey, or chicken
- Whole grain
- Cottage cheese
- Legumes (beans, lentils,
- Brown rice
To get the best results with the body beast program, you need to follow every detail right down to the T. That includes following the body beast eating plan. Your body needs the right kind of fuel to burn the excess