Weight loss is a hard task, and usually takes a fair amount of time. People usually experience a great deal of frustration at first, while they’re still learning all the ins and outs of how to diet.
I’ll be honest, the first month is going to be tough, you’re changing everything, your eating, your habits, your lifestyle. But, things will start to make sense, and come together.
However, you are going to hit a road block eventually. Which is completely normal.
This post is going to give you everything you need to keep the weight loss coming. And it will help you break through any plateau’s that you may encounter.
I’m going to cover how you need to change your diet to get the best results in the shortest time. Some of these tips will be more long term, a month or more. And some, will help you see results much faster, within a week.
If you were to start from ground zero, we’re talking you have a gut, then this will help you build a foundation to start on.
I’m sure you’ve heard the saying that diet comprises about 80% of your results, and your workout makes up the other 20%. This is completely true.
Don’t get me wrong, a good workout can certainly help speed up the process to weight loss. But diet is the key.
So, I recommend that you start off your weight loss journey by finding a solid diet. Then, you can find a good workout to couple it with.
Also, there’s a good chance that you’ve already done that! And you’re simply here to find out some more information.
With that said, I’m still going to cover some basic principles here.
Doing this will help keep your metabolism going throughout the day. It will also help to keep you fuller, for longer periods of time. This should help you to not eat junk food. I usually eat every two to three hours. But I have a particularly fast metabolism, so you’ll need to find out what best works for you.
Drinking water is a lifesaver for me. Without drinking water, I would be hungry almost all the time. Some sort of tea, or coffee is fine in moderation. But stay away from soda’s, juices, and alcohol.
This goes for any kind of candy, pastry’s, sweets, anything with high amounts of sugar. Sugar is digested more quickly than grains, or complex carbohydrates. Therefore you won’t stay as full eating sugar as you would by eating grains.
This, of course means eating less carbs. Which is a good thing! Not to say eating carbs is a bad thing, but people can get carried away with carbs sometimes. Protein also takes longer to digest. Which means it will keep you more full.
This is another great tip. People greatly underestimate how important fiver is to someones diet. Try to get around 40 grams of fiver every day. That seems to be the best number for me.
Alright, now that I’ve covered some of the basics, lets get into some of my favorite weight loss tips.
Curcumin has been shown to directly effect your fat tissue. This means it can help to keep fat from accumulating. Now, this is not a miracle spice. It simply helps. It won’t fix the issue by itself.
Curcumin also helps with repressing bad estrogen.
But, Curcumin has a horrible absorption rate. What this means is that your body will likely not digest it if taken on it’s own. To help with absorption, I recommend pairing it with black pepper.
Not only are vegetables extremely dense in micro nutrients, they’re also very filling. This for me is the most effective tip to stick to your diet. I usually eat at least one very large salad each day when I’m trying to cut fat. And by large, I mean I fill a mixing bowl with veggies. That comes out to roughly 400 calories.
That keeps me full for three to four hours. Which for me is a long time!
Another tip, within this tip, is to use little to no dressing in the salad. Believe it or not, dressing has a large amount of calories. A single serving, which is about a tablespoon, can have upwards of 100 calories.
To put that into perspective, I would say the average person adds around four servings of dressing into their salad. That’s an extra 400 calories from just dressing!
That almost defeats the purpose of eating a salad, doesn’t it? Try to avoid dressing.
Incorporate Manganese and Magnesium
Consuming these two vitamins will dramatically help your digestive enzymes to function more efficiently. Which as a result, will help prevent the creation of fat. Again, not a miracle vitamin, but it helps.
I’ve found that Mexican food, is surprisingly high in these two vitamins. But you can get some sort of vitamin tablet to make it more simple.
Don’t be afraid of food. Food is not your enemy! The key to is be consistent. Be consistent with your diet, and incorporate some of these tips, and you’ll get great results.
Don’t overthink things either. Set goals for yourself. Short term and long term. If things get stressful, then it’s okay. To find out more about some great weight loss products, check out the rest of my website.